“AVENGE CASH BACK” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Bayer Australia Limited (ABN 22 000 138 714) of 875 Pacific Highway, Pymble, NSW 2073, telephone (02) 9391 6000 (“Promoter”). Avenge® is a registered trade mark of the Bayer group.
- Instructions on how to enter this Avenge Cash Back Promotion (“Promotion”), how to claim and the rewards form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Any entry not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid. The Promotion offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on 28th November 2016 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 31st December 2016 or once $30,000 worth of rewards have been claimed as part of this Promotion, whichever occurs first (Promotion Period).
- Participation is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Participants”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are not Eligible Participants. Immediate family includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- To be eligible to enter and claim a Promotion reward prepaid EFTPOS card, Eligible Participants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase five (5) or more drums of Avenge 20L in a single transaction from an accredited Bayer agent (“Eligible Purchase”). To claim a Promotion award, Eligible Participants must then visit the website www.avenge.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion claim page, fill in all requested details including, without limitation, entrants name, phone number, email address and delivery address for despatching Promotion reward EFTPOS cards to them, the details of the Eligible Purchase and invoice details and submit the fully completed Promotion claim form during the Promotional Period.
- Subject to the $30,000 cap on rewards provided as part of this Promotion (as set out in para 3 above), each valid claim for an Eligible Purchase submitted during the Promotional Period in accordance with the Terms and Conditions will be awarded with prepaid EFTPOS card(s) in the increments corresponding to the number of Avenge drums purchased in the Eligible Purchase, as set out in the table below:
Eligible Purchase (single transaction) – no. of Avenge drums purchased Value of Promotion Reward (AUD) 5 $75 10 $150
- For the sake of clarity: (i) purchases of four (4) Avenge drums or less do not qualify for a prepaid EFTPOS card; and (ii) purchases that contain multiples of 5 or 10 Avenge drums will be awarded the corresponding number of prepaid EFTPOS cards - for example, an Eligible Purchase of 32 drums in a single transaction would entitle to the Eligible Participant to $450 worth of prepaid EFTPOS cards, awarded as 3 x $150 prepaid EFTPOS cards.
A maximum of $30,000 in prepaid EFTPOS cards will be awarded by the Promotion for this Promotion.
- Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Eligible Purchase; and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with the requirements of the Terms and Conditions.
- At the end of the Promotion Period, the Promoter will validate all Promotion entries received and then despatch to participants their prepaid EFTOPOS cards. If the $30,000 award cap is exceeded, EFTPOS cards will be allocated based on when completed and valid entries are received into the website on a first come, first serve basis.
- Promotion reward EFTPOS cards will be sent by registered post to participants to the address provided on their entry. Promotor shall not be responsible for any change in address not notified to them in writing prior to despatch. If the reward is unable to be delivered to the participant after three attempts the Promoter has the right to forfeit the reward.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prepaid EFTPOS card are the Eligible Participant’s expense. The prepaid EFTPOS card must be used by the expiry date specified on the card or otherwise advised. Any unused balance of the prepaid EFTPOS card not used will not be redeemed in cash. Use of and redemption of the prepaid EFTPOS card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the card.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries or orders that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the Promotion closing date.
- Claimants must retain their original invoices(s) for all Eligible Purchases, as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase, when requested by the Promoter, may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the otherwise Eligible Purchase and forfeiture of any right to the prepaid EFTPOS card. Purchase invoices(s) must clearly specify the number of Avenge product purchased in the Eligible Purchase and that the Eligible Purchase was made within the Promotion Period and otherwise as required by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify and determine (in its sole discretion) the validity of entries, Eligible Purchases, claims and claimants’ eligibility (including identity, age and place of residence). The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any claimant who the Promoter determines does not comply with the Terms and Conditions or any Eligible Participant who has tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of opportunity and loss of profit) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion including, but not limited to, where such liability may arise out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred in relation to the participation in the Promotion and/or the taking/use of a reward or otherwise and (f) any use of the reward.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/09270 SA Licence No. T16/2088